Sports / Teaching Assistant @ EU Summer Schools
Are you enthusiastic, sportive, a real motivator, fluent in English and do you like working with kids? Join us as Sports/Teaching Assistant during the English Summer Schools in Europe!
- Let’s Talk Olympics!
- Monday-Friday 10:00-15:30
- Students aged 8-15 years old
- Locations: Netherlands – Slovenia – Greece – Ukraine – Spain - Belgium
- Programme: Record and discuss videos, Skype sessions with EU peers, learn and have fun with sports activities and language games.
- Assisting teacher during lessons
- Guide a group of students during video activities and Skype Meetings
- Prepare sports activities and carry them out together with other sports assistants
- Motivating & stimulating students to speak English
- Add the fun factor!
- Proof of English proficiency at B1 level
- Some form of experience in working with children
- Sporty and basic knowledge of the different sports activities
- Enthusiastic & energetic
- Inspiring and stimulating
- A wonderful international experience
- Compensation of travel expenses / ticket (max 200,-)
- Accommodation (meals not included)
- Compensation fee € 50,- per week
- Become part of our international network
Who we are
Anglia is a network of nearly 400 schools in various countries around the world.
We offer digital activities, exams and summer schools. Step by step, with continuous guidance. Modern technology enables us to create exciting moments for students and teachers. Next year we will celebrate 25 years, a great opportunity to start new initiatives and find fresh partners.
A complete overview of weeks and locations can be found on our website www.anglianetwork.eu. Please send us your motivation letter and CV before the 1st of April.